Love to share photos, news and ideas on social media? Know how to make an email look eye catching? Want experience using communications to fight food waste? Then we need you!
About the Opportunity
- You will promote Food Sharing as part of the SHRUB community working alongside volunteers, staff, and board members.
- The role will include posting on social media, including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and our Website, as well as attending and reporting on events.
- You will be helping to reduce food waste whilst joining an inclusive friendly community this role is essential for drawing in new members and keeping our volunteers and current members up-to-date with all Food Sharing has to offer.
- This role will give you the opportunity to help communicate the amazing narrative of the Food Sharing as well as participate in how the SHRUB and Food Sharing communities will look like in the future. You will also gain communications experience in an active non-profit organisation!
Skills and Experience
Social Media experience preferred
- Where: The SHRUB, 13 Guthrie Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1JG
- When: Between Monday and Friday – exact time is flexible.
- Hours per week: 2
- This role is fully supported by the Project Coordinator and the SHRUB Communications Officer.
How to Apply
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up an informal chat about the role.