About The Opportunity
We are looking for people to promote Food Sharing events/info using social media and word of mouth. We would like you to occasionally post event reminders and other relevant content (e.g. sustainability articles) to various forms of social media (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram).
Skills and Experience
Responsibility, accuracy and good written and verbal communication skills required as you will be working closely with other members of the group (e.g. receiving posters from artists, documents from bloggers or asking for pictures from photographers) and relaying information online to the public.
Terms & Conditions:
- No money will ever be exchanged for food collected by Food Sharing Glasgow
- Every effort will be made to redistribute food before being thrown away
- Equal opportunities will be given to all members of the food sharing community regardless of race, status or occupation
- Any and all surplus donations collected from events held by Food Sharing Glasgow will go directly to homeless shelters or food banks
- Social Media account access will be revoked if misused for personal gain or abuse of people/organisations
- Kindness and education will be delivered at every given opportunity
How To Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org